Octaware Technologies Limited was glad and honored to welcome Professor Rajen K Gupta, as our guest in our office @ Seepz SEZ.
Prof. Rajen Gupta has a first degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur and is a Fellow of IIM Ahmedabad. He has worked in the State Bank of India and Jyoti Ltd before moving to IIM Lucknow as a faculty member. His main passion is to create and apply ideas which are suited to Indian culture and context. He would like to see Indian organizations achieve world class effectiveness¸ and see MNCs to adapt well to the Indian context. He would also like to collaborate in experimenting with new ideas to create new and better organizations.
1973-76: Covenanted officer in State Bank of India
1976-82: Doctoral scholar at IIM, Ahmedabad
1982-1987: Corporate HRD manager at Jyoti Ltd.¸ Vadodara
1987-1997: Faculty member at IIM, Lucknow
1997-till date: Faculty member at MDI, Gurgaon
- Main domains of consulting are HRD and Organization Design and Development.
- Organizations consulted with (significant assignments only)
- Indo-Gulf Fertilizer¸ Power Trading Corporation (PTC)¸ Tourism Finance Corporation of India (TFCI)¸ and Blue Bells Model School¸ NEEPCO.
- Dissertation proposal award at IIM Ahmedabad
- Institute merit scholarship at IIT Kanpur
- National merit scholarship on High School Examination Performance
- Member of the international editorial board of the International Journal of Cross-Cultural Management (Sage¸ London)
- Member of the international editorial board of the Journal of Research
- Practice (http://jrp.icaap.org/)
- Founding member of the National HRD Network
- Professional member of ISABS