The client entered the financial markets industry when high-frequency trading was the key challenge for financial institutions active in the fast markets. It required real-time messaging solution reflecting the state of their trading system. To optimally address the market the client needed this capability to dynamically adapt their trading strategy.
The client selected Octaware for it’s extensive experience in real-time application space using different technologies. After having grasp of the objectives and goals of requirement, Octaware proposed to develop the real-time message transfer application using C++ technologies. The solution addressed –
- Reading of data stream from the external source, i.e., Exchange servers
- Minimal processing on the received data.
- Sending of the data to the clients who receive data processed by the core system
Benefits to Clients
- Increased organizational effectiveness by providing information when it’s needed.
- Improved the speed of applications, reducing the time to market and overall business costs.