MS Dynamics CRM
Established in the year 2008, Central Hospital and Child Care Centre, Mumbai is one of the most advanced tertiary care centres of Maharashtra. With an excellent team of highly qualified medical professionals and state-of-the-art technology, supported with paramedical and nursing staff, the hospital has emerged as a shining symbol of hope for availing quality healthcare at an affordable cost.
In the past, team was using Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word to manage their admissions, discharges, transfers, and referrals, which became very unproductive and ineffective. With multiple physician visit on a daily basis, they needed a better way to manage their patients accounts and contact data, overall interactions and keep everyone better coordinated.
Care staff often spent half an hour deciphering doctors’ notes to eliminate any risk of a treatment error. Hand-overs at the end of each shift often took half an hour, as nurses ensured that staff taking over had all essential information.
Client wanted to automate these process, make them easier for patients and allow staff to devote more of their time to the parts of the process that require individual and personal communication. To support these goals, clients decided to search for a modern Patient Relationship Management System that could make the overall process more efficient and reduce the longer-term cost of supports and maintenance.
Client selected Octaware Life2Care -Patient Relationship Management System for its powerful functionality, scalability, and flexible technical architecture. It helps them improve patient care through the coordination of information across the multiple parties involved with intake, treatment and recovery planning processes.
Instead of requiring patients to conform to each department’s unique procedures, processes are streamlined from end-to-end to be more convenient for patients.
- Analyse the performance of routine processes (such as admissions, discharges, transfers, and referrals)
- Helps them to eliminate unnecessary steps and increase patient satisfaction.
- Improved patient outcomes, increased operational efficiency, and reduced costs.
- Proactively managing chronically ill patients to target them with communications regarding educational offerings and remind them of ways to manage their illness.
- Improve care coordination and reduce the risk of patient readmission.
- Generate marketing campaigns targeted at specific patient types by combining a knowledge base with scientific analytics and feedback mechanisms