Microsoft ADO.Net, SQL Server, Integration with SAP.
WAAREE Energies Ltd. is one of the leading solar panel manufacturers in India. Established as India’s premier solar power solutions company providing solar power solutions company providing Solar Energy, Industrial Valves, Petroleum Equipment’s & Process Control Instrumentation.
WAAREE had a requirement to streamline business by automation of their Order Management System to cater huge volume and demands of Channel Partners throughout India. The need was to develop a portal with SAP Integration where Order Acceptance Executive can push the order into SAP and also an opensource CRM for the lead generation by their Channel Partners.
The challenge was to develop a full-fledged portal integrated with SAP which is completely automated, along with CRM implementation for Channel Partners. The portal gathers all order with details and place orders where company can recollect information which works on SAP.
Octaware used Open system and Dot Net based platform to design and develop the web portal for Waaree.
The solution provided for the project was an Order Management Portal with the following modules –
- Account Creation for Channel Partner (CP) – Access of the portal with a valid login details provided only to the Channel Partners.
- Product Details/Prices and Order Placement – Keep track of detailed information regarding order, delivery and payments.
- Order Execution – Order is managed by Order Acceptance Executive (OAE)
- Portal-SAP Integration – To communicate at every stage for better understanding of shipment in Warehouse, SMS going to CP and Waaree’s Manager.
- Transporter/Courier details to CP – Channel Partners can track the details of “order to execution” on Portal.
- CP can log into portal by using username and password.
- CP can choose Order and Submit.
- OAE accepts PO if payment received matches with order value else rejects.
- Communication at every stage for better understanding and relationship building.