Infra Services Upgrade, Azure
- Domain controllers
- Exchange Servers
- Certificate Authority Servers
- Federation Servers
- Veeam Backup and Replication Servers
- Hyper-V Host Servers
- The Windows Server 2012 R2 End of Life deadline (October 10, 2023)
- Microsoft stops receiving non-security updates.
- Increased risk of cyber-attacks and noncompliance
- Vulnerability Exploitation
After having an assessment of client Servers, we proposed the client upgrade all infra-Server and Microsoft Applications to the latest as available.
It is highly recommended that customers upgrade to the most current versions for better performance, efficiency, and regular security updates.
We upgraded Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2019 and Microsoft Application as below
- Upgraded Microsoft Exchange 2016 to Microsoft Exchange 2019
- Upgraded Hyper v Cluster 2012 to Hyper V cluster 2019
- Windows Server 2019 is now armored, protected by the Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection, (ATP). No longer just passively blocking threats, Server 2019 now monitors and reacts to perceived threats.
- Advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities, and enhancements to modernize applications with containers
- Future compatibility and new interface
- Better integration with general Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and the “Microsoft Stack”