IoT and Big Data are buzzing the technology world for quite a time now, and these are no longer a “nice to have” technology but a necessity. There is a drive to adopt big data within organizations which has triggered the use of big data analysis tremendously in the past few years. Hence, businesses are also rapidly catching on to what they need for it.
The promise of big data and analytics is that it enables organizations to leverage a wide range of information to operate more efficiently, offer new services, and stay ahead of the competition. Business Analytics helps organizations of all sizes thrive by enabling them to discover new ways to strategize, plan, optimize business operations, and capture new market opportunities.
Octaware has invested in building a strong capability on big data and developing industry solutions to deliver business value to our clients. Our expert and specialized big data consultants help customers in realizing true business value from their big data platform with the following services:
- Demonstrate business value by Defining business cases
- Evaluation of big data platforms and selection of tools
- Execute technology POC to demonstrate technology capability, business value and potential of big data
- Develop reporting and analytics frameworks for big data use cases
- Advanced data visualization for big data Predictive modeling and advanced analytics
At the same time, the Internet of Things (IoT) has sparked the world by showing what a fully interconnected world can offer us. Though IoT and Big data evolved independently, they have become interrelated over the period.
Octaware can help build intelligent connected devices and software solutions that enable IoT and interoperate with the existing internet infrastructure for visual Analytics and dash boards and for business intelligence reporting. Services we have in IoT;
- IoT Advisory
- IoT Design & Implementation
- Operational Intelligence Analysis Services
- Visualization, Big Data & Analytics Services